Thursday, September 17, 2009

Looking for SINGULAR BEAUTY in Boston

Photo by Cara Phillips from the Singular Beauty series

Today, heading to Boston for 3 important reasons

1. To go, provide support and see Cara Phillips Solo show!

Singular Beauty

Curated by James Hull

Suffolk University Art Museum at NESAD

Opening Reception September 17th, 6-8:30pm

75 Arlington St, Boston MA

2. To see 3 old of my old college friends. We go way back , I really miss them and also my dear friend Dean. We all are going to meet at Cara's opening reception...sweet!

3. To re-charge, remember good memories of my very charmed life in Boston and strive for more when, I get back to Manhattan.

Short and sweet trips always do good for me. If you are in Boston and would like to meet me, I will be there but, not for long.

3 comments:

Spike said...

FYI, 'Alec Soth: Dog Days Bogota' is up at MassArt (my neighborhood!)...

Ellen Rennard said...

Good to meet you, Ruben!

ruben said...

Great meeting you too Ellen!