Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!






















ARTmostfierce end it up 2008 and started 2009 with one of the things he does best...party!


I am still hungover from last night. A party night it was! Had the pleasure to go to Sara Tecchia's New Years bash at her SoHo loft!

Thanks Sarah! You always have the best crowd and atmosphere!


It was a great sign to end up 2008 surrounded by great art and artists.

Had the pleasure of meeting and spend time with Jonathan Le Vine who represents Shepard Fairey and I really want to collect from more than just a signed poster!

Stopped by at Jeremy Kost Tribeca Grand party for a bit and then went my own way for a little adventure...

Champagne, mojitos, vodka and cranberry you name it went down my throat!

Needless to say everybody was my friend last night and, I was every body's friend.

Another year full of ideas , energy, new people and new adventures...Hell Yeah!

I am ready!

No comments: