Sunday, January 11, 2009

ARTmostfierce on Art Connect - Profiling the Best Art Commentators

ARTmostfierce just got this e-mail from William Emms from ART Connect directly across the pond (England). ARTmostfierce along with its dear MAO, Modern Art Obsession (my mentor) were profiled as the Best Art Commentators. I can only say is thanks! and I will continue to do my best to broadcast anything that catches my eye and ear. Congratulations to MAO ...you know he is the best!

Please read review below!

http://www.loveart-gallery.com/art-blog-reviews/2009/01/11/artmostfierce/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kudos to you and Mike (MAO). Keep on blogging.
Ruben, you rock!

Anonymous said...

ART Connect has great taste! You and MAO ARE the best. Go Bratcat, go. First the UK then the world.

Peter said...

Good job! A well-deserved entry for you and MAO. Please keep up the good work.