Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Once in a while there is this photograph...

Photo-Nadine Rovner, Sara and Justin, Capture

...that you absolutely love from first instance and you want in the worst way. Well, here is one for me. It is a matter of taste but, this photo has for me a great retro- seventies vintage gorgeous quality and from the first minute, I found it @ i-Gavel as part of Dan Cooney's Emerging Artists Auction thought was a great portrait. I know that, I might be shooting myself in the foot by doing this ( I did put the first bid for it) but, I just wanted to share it with you all and sort of kind wanted posted on my blog so, to be able to look at it even if, I end up not with it.

I haven't even done research on Nadine Rovner yet but, in this case, does not matter much to me. I know, I am all about the investment but, once in a while if the photo works me like this one...well you know...This photo rocks! Check out the other ones (some really great ones ) up for auction as well. ARTmostfierce wishes you luck and if you end up with it, please let me know who you are so, I can come over and look at it!

5 comments:

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words Ruben. I appreciate it very much! Don't worry, there are lots of other beautiful images for your competition to bid on! Dan

Lisa Hunter said...

That's a really eye-catching image. I noticed it too right away. Don't worry, though -- I won't bid against you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for your kind words Ruben! Hope you win! (www.nadinerovner.com)

ruben said...

Update!
1/15/09
I did check Nadine Rovner web-site and the work is right up my alley so...I am going to fight for this one!
Check out
www.nadinerovner.com