Thursday, February 24, 2011

Portfolio Reviews 2/23/11 @ The American Society of Media Photographers NY

It went really well and I had a line down the block of people to see me which was very flattering.
I saw some interesting work and it is always great to encourage and provide guidance.
Two Bridges by  Robert Anthony deRosa


This photograph (above) by Robert Anthony deRosa titled Two Bridges was one of my favorites. A very quintessential NY image. I like it because even though NYC had been photographed through history from every angle ever imagined, this photo is innovative and it provides the kind of urban beauty of what NYC is famously known for.

4 comments:

Susan May Tell said...

Great image!

Ruben, Thanks for being a most valued reviewer - and for blogging about this!

Susan May Tell
ASMPNY - Fine Art Chair
http://www.susanmaytell.com

ruben said...

My pleasure!

Unknown said...

This is one of many Photos from this artist Robert deRosa that make me see the city in new ways!
Thanks for including it!
D.W. Wendt

Photography Portfolio Review said...

This photos are amazing. I love the composition, excellent work.

Inspirational photography...

Thanks for sharing !