Friday, August 6, 2010

To All the Sour Grapes out there...

Dear Sour Grapes:


 Just because I am not posting, talking or voting for your work in Photolucida does not mean that you can manipulate or dictate what I post on my blog, Facebook and Twitter. Better worry about putting your best work out there instead of questioning my good intentions. At the end no matter what... you will lose anyway...


Thanks to your ignorance and insecurity others, will not have the benefit of showing the work out there, selling prints , getting gallery attention etc, etc. All this happened when artists were featured here in this blog.


Amen and don't try to cross my path ever again...

3 comments:

ruben said...

No anynomous, I am not posting your opinion. It does not count here and yes, I do monitor comments in this blog. And please...go and be bitter somewhere else.

ruben said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aaron said...

I totally understand your intentions and it's great publicity for each of those artist to be acknowledged on your site, but... do you think there could be the fear that if any of the readers are also on the juror list, that they might be persuaded to change one of their votes because they saw someone's work differently after reading your thoughts on them?

Then again, why shouldn't jurors share their thoughts with each other? I don't know, that's why I'm asking. Doesn't bother me either way.