Thursday, June 3, 2010

ARTmostfierce Affordable Print Pick of the Week

All Photographs by Marla Rutherford.

Candy Cane
Peppermint Pirate

But she can play ball
Spring Cleaning
Sisters
Bubblegum
Diana
Cement Sky
Bird Call
Abandoned Housewife
This print in particular starts at $650.00

Yes, I am B A C K !

After a Martha Stewart wanna be garden spring cleaning and getting some deserved well rest from The Naked Truth show opening, I am here with some good news !

Attention Shoppers!

This is the launch of The Naked Truth Limited Editions Prints by Photographer Marla Rutherford!

Images = 10
Edition = 10
Size = 15 '' x 15''
Price= $450.00 First two then price will be increased as the editions sell!
Please note-The very last one Abandoned Housewife starts @ $650.00

For purchasing please contact:
212-965-1238

You can also see Marla's acclaimed USA Character Project here:

Also Marla Rutherford will be the next opening SOLO SHOW After The Naked Truth @ hous projects gallery!!!
Get your print now!

Oh wait and there is two more...see below!


Edelweiss
Tragedy on Hope Mountain

2 comments:

jared said...

Ruben, seriously, thank you so much for this edition! I've been lusting after Marla's work for a while now but haven't been able to afford her larger prints. I just called and emailed the gallery to get Abandoned Housewife (and I'm debating Candy Cane as well). I'm hoping I can get print #1! gah!

ruben said...

Your welcome Jared!
I created this special edition thinking of collectors like you and I.
Her work is amazingm, daring and it will be the solo show @ hous projects gallery. This is the best time to buy it. Go 4 it!