Sunday, May 9, 2010

ARTmostfierce Affordable Print Pick of the Week- Ryan Pfluger Limited Edition Print Sale

Photos by Ryan Pfluger

Ok Folks!
Ryan Pfluger needs to raise money for two shows and a book . Here is a change to get some limited edition fab pirnts for only $60.00. Open your wallets and help out.The is a choice of 4 and the Twilda Swilton is one of my favorites. I own quite a few and Ryan always delivers quality!
Happy Shopping!

Here is from Ryan himself:

Hey all. So I haven't done one of these in quite some time, solely because allowing people to choose images became way way too complicated. However, I soon will need to print and frame a lot of pieces for two upcoming shows. I also am putting together a small book, and the costs are more than I foresaw. So, I have choose 4 of my favorite new pieces. Two editorial, two personal up for grabs. Each print will be in an edition of 20, and cost 60$ which includes shipping *US only*, 11x14. Mind you, it will take 2-4 weeks for you to receive after the order has been placed, to give me adequate time for printing and shipping. I would really appreciate you telling your friends, re-posting on other blogs and alike. As always, you my fans are really what keeps me going and the support is always very much appreciated. So pass the message along. I will be taking orders until next Sunday, the 16th.

To place an order, just email to make sure the print is still available and then paypal will be to the same email address. As always, thank you again. Hopefully you like the images I have picked and will want them in your home.

Much love,


1 comment:

Laura said...

I bought one of Ryan's prints during his last sale. It is BEAUTIFUL. I absolutely love it; one of my favorite purchases. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to buy one this time around.