Thursday, December 10, 2009

Such an Inspiration

Rosa de la Cruz, Miami Art Collector




One of the best and greatest highlights during Miami Art Basel , was the pleasure of meeting and having a conversation using my native language with Rosa de la Cruz, A Miami Force of Nature, Art Collector during the opening of her brand new De La Cruz Collection Contemporary Art Space.

From the minute I walked into this amazing space, I felt her presence and surely enough, saw this petite but, strong presence reining above the offices designed to look into the main lobby.Immediately, I knew it was her.

This is a great new destination in Miami to visit so while down there , where the weather , the food and the coffee almost made me stay, make sure you visit this collection. They have among many great things works by Ana Mendieta and Felix Gonzalez- Torres.


No comments: