Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Miami Art Basel...Round 1


Yinka Shonibare



This horse was trying to tell me something...I might have to parade myself in swimming trunks in front and see what happens...ha ha!
Ok... a lot of text going on !
Jack Pierson
Doug Aiken says NOW
Nick Cave

I really desired this booth installation at Basel

Another lounge area


Michael MAOLounging in a Ron Arad chair


The crowd at the Art Basel Press opening
The Usual Suspects...
Oh, I think I know these three characters - Michael -MAO- Paddy Johnson-Art Fag City and Ruben Natal-San Miguel ARTmostfierce...blogosphere having a cocktail and catching up


One of the many cool lounge areas

Well Folks, I am here blogging by the pool ...pretty Fab so far. I went already to the press reception for Art Basel and the champagne and food was flowing for a bit, then to tour the exhibit. There is some really strong gallery booths, among them Rhona Hoffman , Jack Shainman and Lehmann Maupin were among my favorites. Here are some photos before I head over the Vernissage reception at Art Basel. More later on the burn out art tour.

No comments: