Monday, July 13, 2009

ARTmostfierce Affordable Print Pick of the Week

Zoe Strauss
Detail I-95 (Basketball Hoop) 2000-2010
35mm Negative 2000
printed 2009
















ARTmostfierce Affordable Print Pick of the Week goes to our very dear photographer Zoe Strauss and her limited edition prints from the I-95 series. Zoe rarely edtions her photos so, this is a great chance to get a limited edtion of 5 only!

Besides you will be contributing to fund the last installment of the 2010 I-95 exhibit project.
Please read below more info from Zoe herself.


Get ready to get some of the "Countdown Dated Edition Photos." The Countdown Dated Edition Photos" are a series of photos including a photo from each year spanning the duration of the I-95 project, 2000 to 2010. The sale of these photos will help pay for the 2010 I-95 show. And, believe me, the 2010 show will be spectacular. Rest assured that if you get one, it's money well spent.

Starting this month, I will be posting one image a month for sale and they will be available until May 2010 or until they sell out. The photos are 250 bucks a pop, and will be made in a dated edition of 5. Photos will be offered in chronological order: the July photo is 2000, August is 2001, September is 2002 and so on.

Image size for each photo is 7.5"x9.5", paper size is 8.5."x11", and the photos are archival ink-jet prints.

These are a limited edition 2009/2010 issue...they will be signed as such and come with a letter from me. This means that I am only printing 5 of these photos at 7.5" by 9.5" between right now and May 2010. Who knows what I'll print in 2010, but these are it from this year. Who knows what I'll do in 2010, period.

Please zoestrausslimitededition@gmail.com with any questions.

Happy Shopping!


1 comment:

ZS said...

Thanks, Ruben! Hope your summer is great.