Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ryan Pfluger Print Sale!!!!!


Photo-Ryan Pfluger, Rehab 2007 from the Not Without My Father series

Ok folks you got to jump on this one now!
Talented photographer Ryan Pfluger is having a quick fire sale and it is lasting only till this weekend. Anything that is on his site or on his blog, limited artists proofs are available for 65$ for 11x14's. That includes shipping and handling...Ok.

I already placed my order. If you are not familiar with Ryan Pfluger' work... AMAZING!...well get on it now!

3 comments:

Cesar said...

This is a good deal..$65 a print?! Get a print or two and support Ryan so he can create more amazing work. Emerging artists need our help esp in this day and age. S/H is free. What more can you ask for?

ruben said...

Prints just got mailed out!
I can wait for mine!

ruben said...

I just got the prints in the mail...Amazing!
Thanks Ryan!