Sunday, March 29, 2009

Zoe Strauss 1-95 Limited Edition


Photo-Zoe Strauss-Houston, AK 2009



Zoe ''La Divina Strauss'' is at it again!
This time this Philadelphia sweetheart has a limited edition sale... so open up the wallets !

Read more about it below:

I-95.09 Dated Edition Photos.

250 dollars for each photo, in a 2009 edition of 9.

Image size for each photo is 7.5"x9.5", paper size is 8.5."x11", and each photo is an archival ink-jet print.

These are a limited edition 2009 issue and they will be signed as such. They aren't traditional editions by any stretch... I am only printing 9 of each of these photos at 7.5" by 9.5" in 2009. I reserve the right to make as many of this photo in what ever size and medium for the rest of my life. But in 2009 I will only make 9 prints, at 7.5" by 9.5", of these specific photos.

Please specify in the "special instructions" box in paypal if you would like the photo signed to someone. That's actually how I prefer to do it, I really like it to be personal.


These prints will only be available for purchase until May 3, 2009. The prints will be mailed out to the purchaser between May 11, 2009 and May 18, 2009.
Hurry and get yours now!

zoestrausslimitededition@gmail.com

1 comment:

ZS said...

Thanks for your support and for just being so great in general! Love you, handsome.