Sunday, March 15, 2009

A fun Night in Brooklyn- Sarah Small: Tableau Of Delirium Constructions






ARTmostfierce had a blast last night in Brooklyn starting by stopping @ artist  Sarah Small live performance show tilted Sarah Small: Tableau Of Delirium Constructions @ the Jewel Studios in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. It was a pretty interesting and cool performance and most of the performers were naked ! Yeah!

Her performance show had performers of various sex, age, race and sexual preference. Imagine Vanessa Beecroft gone global not only women but, people from all walks of life. A few of them were clothed and the interaction of all them was just fascinating. Tasty drinks, sushi and great crowd made this event a great night to say Ciao Manhattan!

I had the pleasure of seen Sarah's photographs during Critical Mass 2008 as a juror and then , she was one of my fifty picks. Sarah also happens to be one of the artists featured in the new just released Humble Art Foundation Collectors Guide of Emerging Art Photography. I believe we are going to see much more of Sarah so, keep and eye on her and check her interesting and experimental photography work.

As for me, I am discovering a new world , more of Brooklyn, meeting the nicest and talented people and doing some personal exploring of my own. Special thanks to my friend artist John Gauld for providing his i-phone for the photos(yeah no camera with me  again!) and his hospitality!

Hello Brooklyn...Ciao Manhattan!


www.sarahsmall.com

No comments: