Friday, September 12, 2008

ARTmostfierce in NY Arts Magazine Article


ARTmostfierce was interviewed by Leah Oates for NY Arts Magazine earlier this summer right before the beginning of the Above 96th Street photo-journalism project The project is wrapped up at least for this summer.Special thanks to my friend and fellow artist, Leah Oates for pursuing relentlessly this interview. OK ...since the cat is already out the bag ...please enjoy some of the images captured this summer riding my bicycle like a headless chicken all over Upper Manhattan. I am not into self promoting myself in this blog but, I did worked hard all summer so, here is a sample of about 3,000.00 photos taken over the summer.
Enjoy!
Click on the link at the bottom for interview.


Photos By Ruben Natal-San Miguel from the Above 96th Street Series.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ruben - these are brilliant. And as one who has had the pleasure of seeing the whole portfolio, and own a few as well, I can say, this is just the tip of an amazing iceberg.

Can't wait for your show!!

Les